Addictions & Recovery
Understanding, Preventing & Treating Pornography Addiction: Part 2
Duration: 1 hr. 13 min.
CE Credits: 1.25
Pornography addiction is an epidemic in America. Millions of men and women struggle with this highly addictive and destructive behavior, and Catholic therapists need to be equipped to help them. This two-part seminar will discuss the severity of the pornography epidemic, the path of addiction, how to protect families, and how to help those who are addicted. In the second part of this series, Dr. Kleponis address the development of a pornography addiction as well as his seven-point recovery plan that he has developed. He will also discuss prevention strategies as well as identify useful resources. This webinar is 1 hour and 13 minutes and is accessible for 30 days after the purchase.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the process of addiction, specifically related to pornography addiction.
- Identify practical tools for protecting children from pornography and prevention strategies for teens.
- Describe the recovery process for someone who is addicted to pornography.
- Identify resources to help those who struggle with pornography addiction.
- Identify resources for further training, certification and supervision in the diagnosis and treatment of pornography addiction.