Special Discount Extended! 20% off for individuals; 30% off for groups
This certificate program is designed for parents, educators, and mentors interested in learning how to help young people build good character and healthy attitudes towards sex in order to form effective defenses against the harmful influences of pornography.
What will I learn in this certificate course?
- Warning signs that a young person is developing a pornography or other kind of sexual addiction
- Prevention strategies
- Intervention strategies
- How to talk to teens about having a healthy and Catholic attitude towards sex
- Ways to foster good character in youth and young people
Certificate Program Description
The purpose of this course is to provide parents, educators, and anyone working with young people with basic information about pornography’s impact on youth and young people today, how to help the youth of today build healthy attitudes towards sex, and how to help young people build good character.
By the end of this certificate program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the warning signs that point to the potential development of a sexual addiction
- Identify prevention and intervention strategies to use when working with young people
- Identify what a Catholic’s attitude toward sex should be
- Explain the emotional dangers of premarital sex
- Describe ways young adults can live a chaste life
- List and describe the essential virtues that comprise good character
- Identify the psychological components of the virtues
- Explain what parents, teachers, and mentors can do to foster good character in youth